I found these blogging guidelines on a cool classroom blog from New Zealand and I thought they were very good. It gives us a good place to start and then we can modify them and make our own list.
Room 7 Bloggers:
* Think before they post. Once something is posted, it can be online forever.
* Don't post anything they don't want others to know—or that you wouldn’t say to them face to face.
* Respect their friends too—that ‘funny’ photo of them might not be so funny for them, and they might not be very happy if it is posted for everyone in the world to see.
*Treat others as they would like to be treated.
* Respect other people’s content. For example, a photo that a friend took is their property, not ours. It can only be posted online if they say it can be.
* Keep their personal information private. They don’t share personal details like their name, address or phone number with people they don’t already know in real life.